<!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d5482349556577800794\x26blogName\x3dMy+Journey+Begins...+@SST\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLUE\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://land-nevafaraway.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://land-nevafaraway.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d3603896831254210049', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


blog info

Blog since:
31/12/10
Visitors:

Time:

Layout:
Swirls.
Best viewed:
IE Chrome RAWKS
Resolution:
1024X768.
Credits:
1
2 3 4
And the owner of this blog.
select











music

when I'm free

Wishes on The Wall.
Monday, January 3, 2011

Apparently. I don't understand which wall to embed... LOL.
So. I'll embed. Both.




And I was dumb. That. I didn't read the instructions. And I put in the stuff in my WALLWISHER.

So. I'll copy and paste from what I post-its-it in my WALLWISHER.

1. What is some useful features of wall wisher?

Wall wisher is like Twitter, just the interface is different. And the services they provide with you are also different
Haha. I could easily ''double-click'' and write a note, add an image, audio or video link
I can also move my ''wall-wish'' to any where on the page, until the whole page gets cramped!
Well then, you can also shift posts to.. ANYWHERE in the page.
Post-its, post-its, EVERYWHERE! Its ''electronic post-its'', lets save the Earth..!
Wait, we're still wasting electricity. LOL

Yippe :) I can build AS MANY WALLS as I want! I just need some more concrete... :P
Others can also post on your wall! (According to your wall settings)

2. What are some limitations of wall wisher?

There are only a certain amount of themes. And I. Don't. Like. That. No. Creativity. To. Make. New. Ones.
And, security settings (like who can view your wall) are limited to. EVERYONE. Or ONLY ME. Yeah.
You can't set it like, block somebody or something.
Can we ''follow'' other people? No. Sorry. LoL.

3. In what way you think this could be used in your learning activity or CCA? Give an example.

AN EXAMPLE? Ok.

I'll go for CCA. A wall can be made for a specific CCA, and members of the CCA can post stickies, to announce for like : THERE'S FLOORBALL PRACTICE (Thats the CCA I wanna go to) Or... THERE'S NO PRACTICE THIS WEEK! :):)

Christabel